Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 292

Thread: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

  1. #171
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    How about not vote at all? Thats not accpting it.

  2. #172
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    Yes it is. If you know something bad is going to happen (someone committing suicide) and you have the ability to stop it, would you just let it go and not stop it?
    crack is whack

  3. #173
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    Thats apples and oranges. These people arent causing bodily harm to their self or anyone else, no reason it should be banned. You have yet to tell me what they are accomplishing by doing it.

  4. #174
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    I told you the moral fiber of a nation.
    crack is whack

  5. #175
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    And when has there been any of that here? Do you think they are protecting the sanctity of marriage? If they are then they are pretty late.

  6. #176
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    Who are "they" you speak of? Gays, Morals, what? You have to more specific some times, it helps on subject matter.
    crack is whack

  7. #177
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    I guess your talking about morals. I can not make everyone have morals, that is of their own choosing.
    crack is whack

  8. #178
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    In that sentence "they" meant the people responsible for Proposition 8.

  9. #179
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    I can not speak for all of "them".

    Here is my thought about the situation and should have thrown this in earlier. I do not approve of Gay marriage. I believe marriage should be between a woman and a man.

    Eventhough I do not approve of homosexuality, it does not mean that they are not people who do deserve some equalities that married couples have.

    1.) Hospital visitation

    2.) Easy Inheritance

    3.) Employee medical benefits

    I believe all of these can be accomplished without the unity of marriage.
    crack is whack

  10. #180
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    I dont agree with their lifestyle either, but its not my place to judge...not theirs- those groups either.

    I dont think them banning it took those rights away out there from what I have read. But if you think that they should have those rights, why cant they have a piece of paper saying they are married?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •